Monday, December 26, 2011

Silver and green card





I just love this colors combination.....white , silver and shadows of green.
For this card I have used tiny bubbles cuttlebug embossing folder and the greens are made using beehive technique. This new technique fascinate me, offering many posibility to combine or using it for petals, leaves and jewelry , etc( take a look to Susan's blog ). Thanks Susan for this great technique.
For the greens I made firstly an large multi-strips using 7 strips with shadows of green. Than between the strips I have inserted the "beehive leaves" ( I don't know how to call them). And because is winter, I added two branches.
Hope you like it!

12 comentarii:

Galina said...

Необычное сочетание серебро и темно-зеленый..

Philippa said...

Lovely work, Mihaela, and the embossing sets it all off so well!

Nicoleta Ilie said...

sunt faine nu gluma !!!

Szalonaisa said...

Wonderful work!! The beehive leaves are great!!

chillin with Quillin said...

beautiful, love the embossed background and the beehive leaves are great, love the colors, its awesome!!!
Paula

Artes de Nágela said...

Very beautiful!
Happy New Year!

Jyoti Agrawal said...

Wow thats so pretty. Love ur color combinations!

http://jyoticraftwork.blogspot.com/

Simona said...

E minunata si aceasta felicitare !!!

Mihaela said...

Multumesc mult!

Thanks you all!!!

Anonymous said...

Wowwww... Lovely card n color combo. Thanks for visiting and following my blog.

Monica said...

Your cards are exceptionally special and creative. Came across your blog while I was at Helen's from Let's create. I love your cards.

Monica

zofia said...

Piękna jak zawsze... Masz piękne papiery, szablony i cudowne pomysły! Pozdrawiam.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comment!