Thursday, January 2, 2014

Basket with flowers


I made the basket using LR0280- Petra's Heart, Marianne Design, for the bottom side and  Nesting Dies Circles- Xcut for the top side. Between those two sides I puted CR1261 -Country Garden, MD






Blue flowers and butterfly are cutted out from 3D Cutting  sheet from Marianne Design.
I also used CR1254- Label, Marianne Design and Pretty Papers Bloc- Fabulous Fifties









Lilies I made them using Cling stamp Lilies CS0831, Marianne Design. I colored them with Inktense Derwent pencils and than I cuted them out.









10 comentarii:

Miriamart said...

Wspaniała praca :)

hania739 said...

Cudna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wszystkiego najlepszego w Nowym Roku :)

Magda Wisiorek said...

It's amazing how you can with ordinary things make such a gorgeous design!

Mar Knutsel said...

Wat een prachtige creatie.

Groeten Marian

nattyboots said...

Very pretty i love it all
Elaine H X

Joan Fricker said...

This is gorgeous! Your flowers look almost real. Great job!!!

Baukje said...

beautiful very nicely done!
Greetings Baukje

Anonymous said...

A very beautiful card and original design. You are gifted Mihaela. I wish you a New Year filled with happiness and sweet surprises.

Mary Mac

SUGANTHI said...

Gorgeous Mihaela. I am glad you share such beautiful work for us to enjoy.

Anneke said...

happy new year Mihaela and such an awesome and stunnign creation and perfect use from the different dies.
hugs to you.
Ann

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comment!